There are no competitions at the moment. ♥
Girls ♥ Books rules of entry
1. Competitions open to residents of the UK and Eire only.
2. Only one entry per person accepted. If names are repeated using different addresses, those entries will be disqualified, as will over four names at the same address.
3. Parents, teachers, librarians etc all welcome to enter on behalf of children and young people.
4. The winners will be announced on Girls ♥ Books as soon as the draw has been made. No discussion will be entered into.
5. Girls ♥ Books is not responsible for Royal Mail, nor your dog eating the envelope when your book arrives. If there’s anything we can help with, we will, but don’t expect us to work miracles.
6. Personal information is required so that books can be sent to the winners as soon as the draw has been made. The winners’ names and addresses will be passed to the publisher or author who is supplying the books. As soon as the books have been mailed out, all personal information will be deleted from our email systems and from the publishers’ email systems.
7. If you are under 14, please get your parents’ permission to enter our competitions. Better still, get your parents to enter on your behalf if they or you are at all concerned.
8. If you have any questions (or a book you won hasn’t arrived after four weeks), please email us – but be patient as we may not get back to you straight away. We will do our best to chase up any undelivered books with the publishers who are responsible for sending them out.