Inspired by a thing on a well-known social media network, here are seven things about me.
* I can’t click my fingers, whistle or touch my toes. (Jo Coterill, maybe we should set up a support group?)
*I once tried to make a living by selling dolls. (It was a magnificent failure, and after that, selling books was almost easy.)
* When I was eleven, I won a prize for baking toffee crumble. (And when my husband and I moved into our first home, I framed the certificate and hung it over the cooker.)
* At Christmas, I love doing jigsaws, even the ones that have lots of sky pieces. Until this one is finished, it’s still Christmas in our house.
* As a child, my favourite author was Enid Blyton, but until I was about twenty, I thought she was a man – I thought the name Enid was a fancy variant of Ned. Also, it was many years before I discovered the correct pronunciations of her character names. (I still cringe when I remember how I used to pronounce Gladys and Alicia in my head.)
* Counting isn’t my forte 🙂