Five Things I Did in the Christmas Holidays
- I ate lovely seasonal food. I didn’t eat many mince pies, but that’s OK because I don’t really like them. However, I did eat lots of sprouts, which I do like. (I know, I know…)
- I woke up freakishly early on Christmas Day. Or rather, I was woken up by small, happy voices playing ‘guess the present’. Would I have it any other way? Noooo! Zzzzz.
- I watched Doctor Who. Scary snowmen, an icy governess, Madame Vastra, loads of intrigue… Great!
- I went to see a panto, and a fantastic play about smelly things, complete with a ‘whiffy workshop’ and bath-bomb making with Lush, one of my favourite shops.
- I read lots of brilliant books. Here’s one of them:
Shrunk by F. R. Hitchcock – the utterly fab story of a boy who finds he can shrink things, including planets and bullies.The author is writing a sequel and you can help her shape the story by joining The Story Adventure here. Highly recommended!
I hope you all had a wonderful time! Please tell me one of your highlights…